Fantasy Realm Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Realm Adventures

We are a Fantasy based website, that focuses on Roleplaying, Art, and mostly Dungeons and Dragons!

Thank you for joining us at our new location! We hope you join in the fun, and stay for a while!
New things are being added all the time! Make sure to check in frequently!
Dungeons and Dragons Players: New rewards have been added for interacting with the site! Get out there and earn your keep!
All Others: I apologize, right now there are no rewards for interaction with the site. However, give me some time to think up some things, and I'll post some as soon as I can think of some!

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Latest topics

» Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal
FAQs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm by Gendrik

» The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)
FAQs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm by Gendrik

» Galadin's logbook
FAQs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am by Mathawn

» Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)
FAQs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am by Mathawn

» Jennifer Sinora Human Monk
FAQs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)
FAQs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Caellyn Lanae Uthnes Elf Archer of the Magi
FAQs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Templar
FAQs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Yasuo, Samurai of the Winds.
FAQs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am by Gendrik

Dungeon Masters

Moderators

FAQs

Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

FAQs Empty FAQs

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:37 pm

This is where you can find the FAQs for each section of the website! Please read these as you view each area of the site, in case your question already has an answer!

Last edited by Hardcore_Donut on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

FAQs Empty Site FAQ

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:38 pm

What power does each group have?

Senior Dungeon Masters - These are the top level guys (or girls).They know a lot, if not everything, about the game. They are the pros, and have lots of experience as a Dungeon Master. These are the people that the Dungeon Masters go to, if they have questions. Essentially the Admins of the website.

Dungeon Masters - These are the people that can run unsupervised games. They have experience as a Dungeon Master, and know a thing or two about the game (Not literally.). These are the people that the players go to, if they have questions. And can solely approve custom content. Essentially the Mods of the website.

Junior Dungeon Masters - These are the beginners to Dungeon Mastering. They know enough about the game, but not enough about running a game. They need a DM or SDM to supervise their games, and are able to approve custom content, but more approval would be needed. Trial Mods.

Roleplay Moderators - These are the moderators of the Roleplay section. You want to show them respect, just as you would any other member or moderator of this website. Their word is law in the roleplay section, and can act freely on their own.

Art Moderators - These are the moderators of the Art section. You want to show them respect, just as you would any other member or moderator of this website. Their word is law in the Art section, and can act freely on their own.

Chatbox Moderators - These are the moderators of the Chatbox. You want to show them respect, just as you would any other member or moderator of this website. Their word is law in the Chatbow, and can act freely on their own.

Senior Players - These are the top level players. They have lots of experience as players, and can help other players make characters. They know enough about the game to be familiar with many aspects, but for whatever reason, aren't able to quite run a game themselves. They can answer a lot of questions, but they can not approve anything.

Players - These are the people that have played the game for a while, and know a thing or two (Not literally.). These are players that can help other players work out issues with their characters, but may not know enough to help completely.

Junior Players - These are the brand new players who know a thing or two about the game! Literally! They haven't made (m)any characters, and have barely, if ever, played some campaigns. These are the players you want to help, if you ever want to be a dungeon master!

Roleplayers - These are the roleplayers of the site! They like to hang out in the roleplay section, and just love to roleplay! They may hold many other roles, such as playing D&D, participating in the art section, or even being moderators or administrators! These are the guys who like to delve into their own fantasy world, and play out a character.

Artists - These are the artists of the site! They draw, they color, they do all sorts of things artistic! They may do requests, and they may just freelance!

Lurkers - These are the people who haven't quite figured out why they are here, yet. We want to encourage them to take part, but we don't want to pressure them. Remember, they've already signed up, so if they wish to just look around, give them time!

Last edited by Hardcore_Donut on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

FAQs Empty D&D FAQ

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:39 pm

How do I contact you?

Well, this website is a great start! I check the site every day, so any private messages sent to me, will be seen!

If, for some reason, you can't send me a private message on the website, Skype is a good choice as well! I am on there, usually once a day, and my information is as follows:
    My Skype login name is: Tennuyan1188
    My Name on skype is: Hardcore Donut

If you don't have skype, www.facebook.com/mgodin1188 Is my public Facebook! You can add or message me from there! It's attached to my phone, so I can always read it!

Oh but if you don't have facebook, then my e-mail is MGodin1188@hotmail.com Though I ask that any emails sent there, are strictly D&D based. Very Happy

If you don't have an email, than I apologize, and I'm unsure as to how else you could contact me! But, we hope you have fun here!

What books do I use?

Basic Starter Book****
    Player's Handbook

Secondary Starter Book**
    Player's Handbook 2

Basic Advanced Book***
    Monster Manual

Secondary Advanced Book**
    Monster Manual 2

More Advanced Book**
    Monster Manual 3

Even More Advanced Book**
    Monster Manual 4

Basic Expert Book****
    Dungeon Master's Guide

Secondary Expert Book**
    Dungeon Master's Guide 2

Your first download should be the Player's Handbook. Download them as you see fit, and study them at your leisure. Though the 3 basic core books, are Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master's Guide. **PLEASE NOTE, THE LINKS ARE CURRENTLY BROKEN. I WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ONCE I GET IT FIXED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.**

How much EXP do I have and Need?

1-2: 0-1,000
    2-3: 1,000-3,000
    3-4: 3,000-6,000
    4-5: 6,000-10,000
    5-6:10,000-15,000
    6-7: 15,000-21,000
    7-8: 21,000-28,000
    8-9: 28,000-36,000
    9-10: 36,000-45,000
    10-11: 45,000-55,000
    11-12: 55,000-66,000
    12-13: 66,000-78,000
    13-14: 78,000-91,000
    14-15: 91,000-105,000
    15-16: 105,000-120,000
    16-17: 120,000-136,000
    17-18: 136,000-153,000
    18-19: 153,000-171,000
    19-20: 171,000-190,000

How much health do I have at level 1, and every level after that?

Always take max HP at first CHARACTER level (Not class level) Always add your Con modifier too!

Sorcerer and Wizard -d4
    Bard and Rogue - d6
    Clerc, Druid, Monk, and Ranger - d8
    Fighter and Paladin - d10
    Barbarian - d12

How much gold do I start with?

Barbarian 4d4x10
    Bard 4d4x10
    Cleric 5d4x10
    Druid 2d4x10
    Fighter 6d4x10
    Monk 5d4
    Paladin 6d4x10
    Ranger 6d4x10
    Rogue 5d4x10
    Sorcerer 3d4x10
    Wizard 3d4x10

Monetary Transfer Rate:
    1 Platinum Piece (pp) = 100 Gold Pieces
    1 Gold Piece (gp) = 10 Silver Pieces
    1 Silver Piece (sp) = 10 Copper Pieces
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

FAQs Empty Roleplay FAQ

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:41 pm

1.) What is meta-gaming?

Meta-gaming is when someone mentions something about their character, out of character, and you bring that out of character information in character.  For example, let's say my character has a wound on her left arm, and it weakens her when it is touched or injured again in some way, and I tell you this outside of the role-play.  When we role-play again, your character doesn't know about her left arm unless she's told your character.

2.) What is in character (IC) and out of character (OOC)?

In character is what happens inside of a role-play.  Out of character is what happens outside of a role-play.

3.) Is it ok for me to bring out of character in character?

Absolutely not.  Whatever happens in character, stays in character.  Just because you're feeling upset out of character, doesn't mean your character has to feel upset, too.  You need to have the two separated.

4.) Is it ok for me to tyep lyk dis?

No.  Please use grammar when role-playing, as best as you can!

5.) How do I let people know when I am out of character during a role-play?

Use parenthesis or brackets.  Ex. (This) ((This)) [This] [[This]]

Sponsored content

FAQs Empty Re: FAQs

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:01 am